UX Design: Creating a Great User Experience
Bring effective user-centered digital experiences to your business.
This online short course in UX design has been designed specifically for people working in small/medium sized businesses looking to gain a thorough understanding of the UX design process and how it can be used to solve real and complex business problems.
Whether you are currently leading on the user experience objectives within your company or are supporting on day-to-day activities as part of a wider role, you will gain the confidence to be creative and experimental when it comes to applying UX tools, methods and principles to key projects and workflows in your business.
Co-developed by experienced subject specialists and embedded in Falmouth University’s renowned creative and industry-focused environment, you will gain the contemporary knowledge and skills required to excel in UX design.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the UX design process and its role in small/medium sized businesses
- Uncover the role UX design can play in solving complex business problems
- Discover the different steps of the design process and how to turn rough sketches to interactive prototypes
- Explore the methods behind user research and how to gather impactful insights
- Understand the importance of usability and testing your design solutions
- Sharpen your critical thinking, problem solving and analysis skills
You can apply online for this short course by clicking the button and filling in the application form: