Search Engine Optimisation on a Shoestring
Craft a robust SEO strategy to improve the online presence of your business.
This online SEO short course has been designed specifically for people working in small or medium sized businesses looking to leverage the power of SEO for business growth.
Whether you are currently leading the SEO strategy within your company or are supporting on day-to-day digital marketing activities as part of a wider role, this SEO online course will give you the confidence to implement practical, actionable SEO activities with whatever time and budget you have available.
Co-developed by experienced subject specialists and embedded in Falmouth University’s renowned creative and industry-focused environment, you will gain the contemporary knowledge and skills required to excel in the world of SEO.
- Build a strong awareness of the key principles of SEO
- Critically assess, review and amend aspects of your business’ online presence
- Explore the tools available to improve your understanding of SEO
- Learn how to implement practical SEO tactics to help your business achieve its objectives
- Develop an SEO strategy tailored specifically to your own business
- Build confidence in your digital marketing abilities
You can apply online for this short course by clicking the button and filling in the application form: