In our multi-million-pound photographic centre you'll be able to develop the expertise that applies to your individual journey, ranging from traditional analogue processes, including colour darkroom skills, to digital post-production.
Housing dark rooms, post-production suites, full professional studios and gallery, our Institute of Photography encompasses both traditional and digital processes.
- Multiple darkrooms and process areas.
- Large professional studios.
- Film and paper processing machines.
- Fully colour-managed digital suites.
- Digital training area with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Professional quality film scanners with the latest software.
- Printing and mounting service.
- Photography store containing a range of professional equipment for loan.
- Lenses from 8mm to 800mm, cameras from 35mm to large format, DSLR cameras, medium format digital cameras and backs, specialist equipment and accessories, and underwater camera kits - all to professional standard.
- Photo-microscopy laboratory.
- Fully equipped hide for nature study, photography and filming.
On this dynamic course, you’ll explore the world of contemporary photography and develop a unique ...
Commercial Photography BA(Hons)
From creating photographs and films for high-end advertising and marketing campaigns to producing vi...
Marine & Natural History Photography BA(Hons)
Harness your passion for photography and filmmaking to inspire audiences about nature and the enviro...
Fashion Photography BA(Hons)
Develop your unique artistic voice and springboard into the industry as an innovative fashion photog...
Press & Editorial Photography BA(Hons)
On this fast-paced degree, you’ll learn to use the power of photography to communicate with a glob...
Post Production & Visual Effects BA(Hons)
Kick-start a diverse and successful career by embarking on an exciting programme that covers all asp...
Integrated Foundation Year BA/BSc(Hons)
Explore your creativity and expand your professional skills by entering the creative industries on a...