Architectural Design & Technology BSc(Hons)
Learn to integrate design, construction technology and building engineering.
This course is new for entry year 2023
By engaging with industry through project work and with an optional sandwich year in professional practice, this multifaceted degree will put you on the right path to an exciting career working in construction technology.
Taught with a hands-on approach and deep concern for sustainability and green thinking, you’ll learn the digital skills required to simulate, model, design and test construction technology through real-life design challenges.
This course is pursuing accreditation by the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists (CIAT) and we will update the course page to reflect the outcome.
- Explore digital design, modelling, simulation and manufacturing processes
- Have access to technical facilities to support your design and modelling
- Learn how to manage construction challenges and integrate technological solutions
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Integrated Environmental Solution (IES)
- Have the opportunity to work with industry specialists
- Tackle real-life, industry focused briefs
Interior Architecture BA(Hons)
Uncover the impact and potential of the spaces in which we work, rest and play, on this future-focus...
Learn through making on this RIBA and ARB accredited course. Working on live briefs in a studio envi...
Graphic Design BA(Hons)
With an emphasis on design thinking and crafting big ideas beautifully, this Graphic Design degree i...
Interior Design BA(Hons)
Delve into the world of built spaces, interior environments and the people who inhabit them. Through...
Textile Design BA(Hons)
On our textile design degree, you’ll be part of a vibrant, supportive community of multidisciplina...
Sustainable Product Design BA(Hons)
Become a conscientious and innovative product designer with the professional practice skills to make...